What have the 6-18mth group been up to this Spring 2015?
The 6-18mth #Baby Group have been very busy this term getting stronger on their feet, moving around on the tummies and sitting up nice and strong. We had a mix of activities to help each individual baby along their way to acing their next #milestone!
- Rolling the ball to our friend – helps with fine #motorskills (pushing and grasping), spacial awareness, #sharing & waiting our turn of course!
- Walk & Stop, moving around the room to the beat and stopping ‘shhhhhh…’ when the music stops, waiting for the music to start again to move (up in Mamas/Dadas arms, or down toddling on the ground).
- Respond to own name during our Hello Song.
- #Cognitive development in older babies 9mths+ tapping claves together realising they make noise and understands how to hide and pull scarf off, on queue, during peekaboo activity.
- #Social Development with the 13mths+ tidying up the instruments after the activity is finished!
Babies you have all been amazing and its been a pleasure watching you all grow and learn and develop. See you for the new term!!!