Community Health Questionnaire: Covid-19 Health & Safety
**COVID 19 HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE /WAIVER** updated Aug 17 2021 Delta Variant
If you or a family member are attending a class you MUST read and agree to the system below, By booking into & joining a class you are agreeing to these rules and confirming you have not been in contact with anyone who has either displayed symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14days.
Have you had any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions you should stay at home and contact your GP by phone for further advice.
The updated COVID system…
- Students are asked to arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before the beginning of class.
- Please Sanitise hands before and after class. Sanitiser will be available from the teacher upon arrival and on leaving.
- Bring your own mat – Roll out your mat in one of the designated areas, each mat is 2 meters apart and each pod is 5 meters apart with a whole section designated for the teacher to move around.
- Please bring your own equipment for the class you are attending – music/yoga unless otherwise specified
- If you attend a class you agree that you have not been in contact with anyone that has either displayed symptoms or tested positive for COVID – 19 in the last 14 days.
- If you attend a class you agree that you have not travelled to a country that is not on the green travel list in the last 14 days.
- You agree that you are responsible for following the government & HSC guidelines.
Thanks for your co-operation during this time, it’s very important to keep the safety of our community top priority right now.
Most of all enjoy the class you attend..