About Mini Messers
Explore the world like a child should – TOUCH, TASTE, SMELL,then TASTE again! Mini Messers is a sensory experience for your child.
Did you know?
- Messy play is important for young children, giving them endless ways to develop and learn. All types of play are essential for children’s development and early learning.
- Play, especially sensory play, helps children to develop and improve their gross and fine motor skills, co-ordination and concentration.
- It helps them to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a group setting.
- It enables children to use their 5 senses to discover and explore their environment.
- Messy Play develops their imagination, creative thinking and ability to problem solve & experiment with solutions.
Mini Messers will take the stress out of your day. Come along to our purpose built messy corner, have fun & explore with your little one, get messy and keep the mess away from your home.
We supply all the materials for each session.
All you need to bring is:
Clean change of clothes for you & your little one
Old clothing for your little one & wear old clothing yourself, that you don’t mind getting messy
Plastic Bag for the Messy clothes
Our ‘Messy’ Philosophy
- Stimulates all 5 senses in young infants & children
TOUCH TASTE SMELL SIGHT HEARING
- Explore different textures in a safe environment
- Develop fine & gross motor skills as they explore
- Explore their creative side
- No rules – Free play
- Get messy with mum and dad
No Fuss Messy Play
- You make the Mess – We clean up!
- One-to-one bonding with your child, sharing special fun moments together
- Freedom, Friendships & Fun
- Re-cycle, Re-use, Re-create!